Alexandra Rebelo Week 10

Heyyyy guys!!

I can’t believe that this is my last day in the 10th grade..this school year passed so quickly but at the same time so slowly..

At the beginning of the year I met new people and made new friends, I had new subjects and I felt a big difference compared to other years.

I think that I worked hard to achieve my goals and I also felt some pressure coming from myself to achieve them, but what is life without any pressure or adrenaline? Anyway I’m proud of myself as well as of the people around me, which makes me very happy and grateful for everything I’ve been through.

My friends, family and teachers supported me a lot this school year, so it also helped me when I was sad or when something hadn’t worked out for me.

It was a mix of emotions from September until now and I’m relieved to know that the school year is over, but I’m also sad because I couldn’t say goodbye to my friends and teachers personally, like I always do.  

I really enjoyed sharing my weekly routine with all of you for 10 amazing weeks. It’s incredible to be able to share little things with someone at a time when the world is turn upside down and we’re all in the same boat.

2020 has been a really weird year for all of us…there are happening things that we never thought would happen, but we have to subject ourselves to some things so we can return to normality.

(I’m getting emotional to write this retrospective kk.)

My summer vacation officially started, so I’ll make the most of them, because in a flash I’ll be in the 11th grade.

Thank you for this experience!! Keep safe and have a lot of fun!!

Love you all, xoxo

Alexandra Rebelo







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diana Sousa Week 10

Melissa Pocepicky Week 10