Diana Sousa Week 10

Hello!!!

     I hope everyone is okay!

In this text, I will not talk about my week, I will talk about this school year.

It all started when I joined a new class, where I barely knew anyone, where I was seen as "the one who comes from the problematic class". All of these factors did not favor me and prevented the approach and adaptation to the new class. I went through this difficult phase, but it was worth it, because in the end I ended up meeting incredible people who are always ready to help, but there are still hose I don't know or at least I don't speak to very often, which for me is a little strange, because despite coming from a class full of problems, it was in this class that I felt good, where we all talked, we were all together, everyone knew each other and this is for me the true meaning of "class".

The fact that I don't feel truly adapted to this new group makes me a little uncomfortable, confused and sad but each one is as he/she is and I can't force anyone to talk to me even when I don't talk  to them either.

All of this was just a little thing in the middle of this year full of surprises, many of them bad, like the one we're going through now!

Something so small has managed to destroy millions of thousands of lives around the world, changed rules, laws, lives, changed everything. My life has changed, I have classes at home, something that is not good for my school results because if at school it’s  difficult to concentrate, at home it is even more so. It is difficult because I am in a familiar and comfortable environment, a place where I hide from the outside world, where I rest and where I am with my family, or was, because nowadays I spend more time in front of a computer than with my family . Everything is so confused in my head, it has been so difficult to control it l …

In addition to all the problems of adaptation to a new class, socialization and concentration, this virus was undoubtedly the worst thing that happened this year, I just hope that everything gets better and that we can all go back to our normal routine, without masks, disinfectant gel, among others…

Anyway ... All this school year was super difficult but finally it's coming to an end and right now I'm just worried about my school situation, which I believe is not very good but ... I don't know !!!

Another school year has passed, yet another sign of pride and joy because despite so many bad things, these things also prepared me for the future.

Ok ... I think I will stop here because if the text gets too big no one will read it! Ahahaha

I hope this year has taught you as much about life as it has taught me, everything we go through becomes memories and stories to tell and that is what I take from this school year!

So ..... Please stay safe and respect all the rules. Big Kiss and Bye!!!

Diana Sousa




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Melissa Pocepicky Week 10

Alexandra Rebelo Week 10