Hugo Calheiros Week 1


It’s 2020 and the world is facing a big challenge with a deadly virus, called COVID-19. Almost all countries have declared quarantine, so basically almost all the population is at home.
In these times, while I’m at home, I have a lot of feelings; I feel bored because I’m not a fan of being at home, I like to go outside and be with my friends, go fishing, go to the pool, go to the beach, and with the quarantine I can’t do any of these things, so that actually also makes me angry.
When I’m at home (basically all day), I do some things to try not to be bored, like playing computer games with my friends, doing video calls with them, playing games with my father and my sister, watching a movie or a series, doing the homework, studying a little bit and working out, because being at home makes me want to eat all the food. But having all this time also makes me think about what I did wrong in the past and how to avoid doing it again, and it also makes me think about what I want to do in the future, which decisions I should take and which I shouldn’t.
In the end, I hope the world will find a cure for this virus, so that the quarantine is over and all the infected people are healed.

      Hugo Calheiros



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diana Sousa Week 10

Alexandra Rebelo Week 10

Melissa Pocepicky Week 10