Alexandra Rebelo Weel 1


I’ve been in quarantine for over a month and now I never know what day it is... lol.
I like to stay at home, because I have a lot of things to do here. I live in a quiet place surrounded by nature so I can easily go outside and walk while I breathe fresh air.
I’ve seen a lot of movies and series, I have also coloured some drawings, I’ve played some games, I’ve baked a lot and I’ve also done some workout.
I feel happy because now me, my parents and my sister spend more time together and that’s so nice, but on the other hand, I also feel sad because I can’t see my friends and my family in person and I know that I can talk with them on the  phone but it’s not the same thing.
I was used to going to my grandparents’ house every day and now I can’t go there and I miss them so much but I know that it’s because of their health. 
I never thought that this virus would have so many consequences but there’s one thing we can conclude: the environment has improved a lot so we can see how the “lack” of humans can make the world a better place, we should really change our attitudes.
Now we are starting the third term and I hope that it is going to be nice (within the possible), at least I can see my teachers and my classmates virtually.
See you soon, xoxo.
Alexandra Rebelo


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Diana Sousa Week 10

Alexandra Rebelo Week 10

Melissa Pocepicky Week 10