Matilde Ladeira Week 1


Monday, March 16th! I was home, I wasn’t sick, but a lot of people were and that’s why we haven't gone to school since that day. A new disease, COVID-19, appeared and we must be in social isolation / distancing to prevent infection. Every day we heard the news about the disease and I was always thinking about my grandparents. 
Well, I’m not alone. I’m with my parents and my cat. I’ve been at home for a month and this isn’t so bad because I live in a small village and I can go for a walk in the woods. I imagine those people in small flats! It must be horrible. However, it isn’t as good as it seems because I miss the rest of my family and my friends.
During this past month I did many different things. I did a big puzzle, helped my mom and dad with the housework and the garden, played with a ball in the garden and annoyed my cat a lot. I watched lots of films and series…
I’m going to have classes but at home. I think it will be different and strange because home is a place where we are usually more relaxed.
We’ll see how it goes. 
Matilde Ladeira
☺☺☺




      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diana Sousa Week 10

Alexandra Rebelo Week 10

Melissa Pocepicky Week 10