Rúben Matos Week 1



So, this past month was a different one. First, our school has closed because of a pandemic, which is something never seen before by me or by other people, and second, we stayed home doing... nothing. Just joking, of course I am doing something. But differently from when there was school: now I wake up at 10 or 11 in the morning. I mean, starting this Monday, I'm going to wake up earlier but that's ok too. So, besides sleeping, I have also studied a bit (really a bit), I have watched some series on Netflix, learned a bit of Italian and edited videos. I've also gone out to ride my bike and I've discovered some nice spots to take pictures in the nature. Talking about bike, I've also trained at home on an exercise bike and I've done other exercises to keep me moving. Besides this, I've played mobile games, I've drawn some things and I think that`s everything. Mainly I felt a bit lonely because although I am with my family, I was used to being with my class and it was a quick change. 
On the other hand, I have two fears: one is that probably everybody  will catch the virus, because even though we are at home, our parents are working and/or they go  shopping and who knows they can catch the virus; and the second fear is the distance learning, because at home we don’t learn as much as we learn in the school and it can have consequences in the future.

Rúben Matos


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diana Sousa Week 10

Alexandra Rebelo Week 10

Melissa Pocepicky Week 10