Rui Fernandes Week 1



This holiday month I had a little of a weird routine, depending on the day, because on some days I slept a lot, on others not so much. But usually when I wake up early, at around 9 in the morning, I start the day with a good shower, I have my breakfast: a cup of milk with strong coffee to wake up and toast or pancakes, while I listen to my favorite podcasts. , Then, I prepare a snack  for my brother and my mother and  then I prepare my projects. After lunch I read a little because it helps to relieve my mind and afterwards I play with my friends.  At 7pm I have another shower and then I have dinner,.  I work at night with a team of colleagues spread across Europe; so, it is normal to stay up late.
When I wake up late for lunch, I make a small snack and quickly plan things for the night.
It has been difficult to stay at home but we have to find something to do. Although we now have school work, which will ruin the day a bit and with video lessons it is even worse, but we have to understand the situation, as it is the only way we can do it with school.
Rui Fernandes






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diana Sousa Week 10

Alexandra Rebelo Week 10

Melissa Pocepicky Week 10