Melissa Pocepicky Week 1


To tell you the truth, I thought it would be very bad to be at home but, it
isn't that bad.
Obviously, I miss my friends, the school a little bit, ha ha... the teachers, but I keep in touch and so that feeling decreases because of technology.
One of my biggest fears, just like other people, is to get infected or have a family member who gets infected and ends up dying without having the possibility to say goodbye; that's really sad...
Well, now I'm going to talk a little bit about what I did this past month. I didn't go anywhere far away from my house, because close to my house I usually take walks with my family in the forest.
And so, I end my text today, sending you big kisses. 
See you next time.
     
      Melissa Pocepicky


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diana Sousa Week 10

Alexandra Rebelo Week 10

Melissa Pocepicky Week 10