Alexandra Rebelo Week 5

Hey guys…

This week I ended Peaky Blinders and now I’m looking forward to the next season!!

 I started watching Outer Banks and I’m loving it, it’s about a group of friends who are trying to solve a mystery and it only has ten episodes yet, so I think I’m going to end it today kk

I have also learned to play two songs on the ukelele, one of them is “Can’t help falling in love” by Elvis Presley and the other one is “Stay with me” by Sam Smith.

Yesterday, I went to the hair stylist and I saw many people walking on the street because I think that everyone is fed up of being at home…

I feel that this week I worked a lot and now I still have many works to do, so I think I’m going crazy!!

That’s all for this week, stay safe guys!!

xoxo                                       

By Alexandra Rebelo



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diana Sousa Week 10

Alexandra Rebelo Week 10

Melissa Pocepicky Week 10