Cristiana Cruz Week 5

 

Hi! How are you?

Another week has passed, and the summer vacations are getting near every day. I can´t wait!

The classes have been tiring, because we have lots of work and I think I need a break. I needed to do an interview to one of my relatives. It was about how they used to spend their free time when they were kids and it had to be in English. So, my first choice was my grandfather, and believe me… I have tried… his English is not so good at all. I talk to him in English, but I think he understands Chinese… so I chose to do the interview with my mother.

This week I’ve also cooked a kind of Brazilian recipe and all of family liked it, I am not a chef but sometimes I like to improvise and I end up creating some good stuff.

Next week we are supposed to have practical lessons in physical education. I don’t know how it is supposed to happen… but I am excited.

Bye Bye

Take care and be safe!

Cristiana Cruz




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diana Sousa Week 10

Alexandra Rebelo Week 10

Melissa Pocepicky Week 10