Diana Sousa Week 3


Heyyyy!
The other week was super boring, I didn’t do anything interesting, but this week was different!
This week I decided to do something I used to do many times before starting the 10th grade, because I had more time and studied less! In my free time of this quarantine I did some research on many subjects, one of them was pandemics, I think it’s a good topic for research, because we’re going through one and being informed is the best way to stay protected.
Doing research helps me relax and spend time, which is what I need most right now!
So… that was my week. A little boring? Maybe, but at least I found out a bit more about this problem we’re all going through and super interesting things.
Well, I hope you’re all okay and respecting all the rules.
See you next week and keep safe!

Diana Sousa









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diana Sousa Week 10

Melissa Pocepicky Week 10

Alexandra Rebelo Week 10