Gabriele Week 1

Hi, I’m Gabriele. I live in Campagnatico, a small town in the province of Grosseto, in Tuscany, in Italy.

Today was a hard and difficult day. I had to get out of bed at 11:30 and I had to make the long journey to the sofa but I made a huge mistake: before I sat down I didn't put the pizza in the oven! To have breakfast I had to stand up again, a difficult obstacle that I managed to overcome and I quarrelled with my mum because it was already twelve and a little bit later I would have had lunch but I ate it, anyway.

After lunch I played the “Briscola” , a card game, with my brother and I won. Later I watched the film  “Spiderman” and then I had dinner.

After dinner I watched a film and then I went on the long journey to bed again.

 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diana Sousa Week 10

Alexandra Rebelo Week 10

Melissa Pocepicky Week 10