Margarida Rodrigues Week 3

Hello!!
 Another week has gone by and we are still in quarantine. Throughout this week I have been studying a lot but I also watch some films, read a little and help my mother with different tasks.
At the beginning of this week I was a little sick but now I am much better! On Wednesday, after two months closed at home, I went shopping with my mother for the first time and it was a little awkward and uncomfortable because I had to wear a mask. At first, I didn't even want to get out of the car in shame but then I saw so many people wearing a mask and I lost my shame. Honestly, masks and gloves are really essential in our lives starting today and it is reality ... but it is so uncomfortable! It seems like we can't even breathe. If we continue to fight all together this will go away! For that, we have to stay at home and safe!
See you next week!
Margarida Rodrigues





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diana Sousa Week 10

Alexandra Rebelo Week 10

Melissa Pocepicky Week 10