Hugo Calheiros Week 4

Hello!

This week was very boring again, but there were some things that made the week more fun. In this week I had online classes again, I did the homework,  I studied, I went for a walk with my dog, I played some basketball and football, but the most interesting part was when I went fishing because it’s my favorite hobby and I really enjoy going fishing because I’m in touch with nature and I spend some time with my father doing what we like the most. I think that doing some father and son activities is a great thing because to me we should spend as much time with our parents and have a good relationship with them because they are the ones that take care of us and love us, so I think we should enjoy every moment that we spend with them.

So, this was my week and hopefully it will get better from now on.

See you next week!!

Hugo Calheiros


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diana Sousa Week 10

Melissa Pocepicky Week 10

Alexandra Rebelo Week 10