Simão Sousa Week 4


Hello guys!
How are you? I hope everyone is in good health, like me. 
Another week has passed, right? For me, the days go by very slowly, but at the same time the nights pass very quickly, and I wish it was the other way round (-_-).  Anyway, it's life.
At home, ideas for new things to do are coming to an end ... I don't feel like playing in front of a computer every day. I prefer to work and contribute to my future. So, I play Duolingo and watch some movies to learn some new words in English ... The classes and tasks that teachers send also help me a lot spend the time...
I'm also reading a book in English ("Our house is on fire") ... and I continue training, so that when I return to football matches, I will be very strong.
Although I am not a goalkeeper, every day, after school, I play football ... The other day I scored a goal and sometimes I make defenses that look like Oblak and flights that look like an airplane.
Finally, to feel even happier after doing all the other things, my dad baked me a new pie ... A great new recipe, for the first time ... It was a chocolate pie with some strawberries to decorate it... Although I'm sharing its picture, it's not my goal to make your mouth water ... I just want to share a little of my happiness.
I hope everyone continues to be sure that everything will return to normal, trust me! After that, we can get together to eat a pie ... who knows?
Kisses!
Simão














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diana Sousa Week 10

Alexandra Rebelo Week 10

Melissa Pocepicky Week 10