Matilde Ladeira Week 4

Here I am again!
Last Sunday, I baked muffins, some with chocolate and some with blueberry jam. They were really tasty!
Since I‘ve been at home, I have already done some puzzles with 1000 or 1500 pieces. However, I don’t do them alone… I do them with my mother. She likes very much doing puzzles to take a break from work.
It's so good to be able to go on my walks to rest my eyes. Spending so much time in front of the screen is very tiring and doing some exercise is good both for our body and mind. On Thursday I had more work to do, so when I had a break or really needed one, I went to the garden to rest my mind. I am lucky to have a garden big enough to go for a walk and listen to the birds. 
Bye for now! ☼
 

Matilde Ladeira

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diana Sousa Week 10

Melissa Pocepicky Week 10

Alexandra Rebelo Week 10