Alexandra Rebelo Week 2

Hey guys!!
This was my first virtual school week so I had online classes with my teachers every day and it was nice, but of course that I don’t love the fact that I need to wake up very early from now on kk
When I’m not having online classes, I’m doing works for my teachers so at the end of the day I feel very tired, but I think that over time I’m going to enter routine.
I’m trying to stay motivated this term because it’s harder once I can’t be with my teachers and with my friends in person, but now I’m feeling more positive than I was last week, because I think that when we think negative, negative things happen, so if we think positive, positive things will happen.
Despite having classes, studying and doing some works, I still have some free time; so, this week I started watching Peaky Blinders, because a lot of people have watched it and they liked it a lot and also my English teacher has recommended it to me. I’ve only seen 3 episodes but I’m enjoying it a lot, so if you want to start a new series watch Peaky Blinders :)) !
I should be in Italy at this moment with the Erasmus Project but I’m not, and that’s very sad because Italy is one of my dreams destinations and I really wanted to have the experience of being at someone’s house with his/her family, but Corona Virus didn’t want me to go this time so I hope that I can go there when all of this is over.
I think that it’s all for this week, please never forget that EVERYTHING IS GONNA BE OKAY!!
See you, xoxo     

By Alexandra Rebelo 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diana Sousa Week 10

Melissa Pocepicky Week 10

Alexandra Rebelo Week 10