Simão Sousa Week 3


Heyo guys!

Here I am again. Another seven days went by and I was unable to leave the house, but there are already some improvements regarding this situation. Now, it’s about continuing to fulfill our obligations so that we can see each other again, because I think we all miss being together with our friends and having fun.
If everything was normal, my family and I would probably go to a restaurant with my mom because this weekend is Mother’s Day, but we are not allowed to. So I decided to write a text for her, which I hope she really likes!
However, as for school, everything is normal, I think. I did all the tasks that the teachers sent and, in addition, I dedicated some time to studying and learning other languages.
Besides this, I usually train my football skills, play computer games, read and/or play with my dogs.
One of these nights, my family and I watched a 1980 movie, “The Gods must be crazy”, and we all laughed so hard we got a stomachache. This film is a comedy, but it shows some contrasts between the people of the city and the people who live in the desert, simply with a bottle of coca-cola, and I won’t tell more. I swear the film is a maximum!
Finally, I can’t help saying that my dad is becoming a cake chef with his great chef recipes! I think my home is becoming a pastry shop! I’m that kind of chef who only eats. My brother is the one who helps my dad bake the cakes and, while I wait, I help my mother cleaning and tidying the house.
But, in fact, it is these things that are strengthening our joy and I hope that there are also great moments with you and your family, just like in my home.

See you next week…

A big hug!

Simão








Comments

  1. Muito bem meu filho, continuaremos a ser uma familia feliz.


    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Diana Sousa Week 10

Alexandra Rebelo Week 10

Melissa Pocepicky Week 10