Alina Week 1


Hi, I'm Alina.
I attend the second class of a middle school and I live in Paganico, a small town located in Tuscany (Italy).
As usual in this period, in the morning I get up and I have video lessons on the computer.  After the classes, I have breakfast and then I do my homework.
After lunch, I play cards with my mum and my sister and in the afternoon I go for a walk with my mum. Yes, because in Italy we can go for walks with relatives and we can always go to visit relatives with a mask.In the evening, I have dinner and after that, I make video calls with my friends.
In this quarantine I feel very bored and a little sad, because it’s difficult to deal with this situation. I miss being out with my friends, having big lunches with my grandmother with all my relatives, but you can't. l think it is important to respect the rules, so we can live as we did before.
Bye Bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diana Sousa Week 10

Alexandra Rebelo Week 10

Melissa Pocepicky Week 10