Hugo Calheiros Week 3

Week #3
This week nothing special happened, I had online lessons and then I did basically the same things as last week: playing computer games, helping my father, doing the homework, studying a little bit, watching series, etc. During this week, the weather was very hot so I went outside and played some football, laid down on the grass and enjoyed the weather, played cards with my sister and my father. However, the thing that I like the most on the entire day is watching the sunset, so I sit outside on the grass and stay there just watching the sunset because I like nature and it’s a thing that makes me happy and grateful.
So, this was my week and I hope this gets better so I can go outside and enjoy life.
See you next week!
Hugo Calheiros.















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diana Sousa Week 10

Melissa Pocepicky Week 10

Alexandra Rebelo Week 10