Matilde Ladeira Week 5

Monday morning! I woke up and there was no electricity. It was a different day from normal because I couldn’t attend classes online. Therefore, I took that morning to catch up with my study.

This week I had lunch outside twice because it was a beautiful day. I have a beautiful landscape from my balcony. I can see the mountains. There are farms and gardens near my house and sometimes I can even smell the grass or the animals! This is really paradise. The meals we took were tasty and very healthy since we grow some vegetables in our garden, specially lettuce and broccoli, my favourite.

I've been home for two months… and these classes online are so tiring… This weekend I have lots of school work to do but there is always time to go for a walk. If I couldn't go for these walks, I think I would go crazy. Doing this is one of the things that makes me relax and spend time with my mother. We usually call one of my grandmothers. We haven’t visited her for a while because of the pandemics. So, it’s always good to listen to her, send her our love and how much we miss being with her. Unfortunately, my grandfather doesn’t understand much of what is going on and that’s sad.

Matilde Ladeira



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diana Sousa Week 10

Alexandra Rebelo Week 10

Melissa Pocepicky Week 10