Miguel Lima Week 2



Nothing special has happened since last week, we began having online lessons on every subject and it's really boring because now it seems that we have more work than before. Now that we have our lessons at home we spend lots of time on the computer and it's getting boring because we are always on the computer. If we are not having online lessons we need to do the exercises, or other tasks that our teachers tell us to do. So, basically, we spend our day working for school in front of the computer.
During my free time I watch series and play videogames. I also do exercise three times per week to stay in shape. I miss when I could go outside and play basketball, football and handball with my friends and family, but now we can’t do that kind of stuff, so we have to do what we can inside our houses.
So, this is how I spent last week.
Miguel Lima

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diana Sousa Week 10

Alexandra Rebelo Week 10

Melissa Pocepicky Week 10