Patrick Fraga Week 4

Here I am again, talking about what happened this week (almost the same, but with some different things)

I´m still having many school assignments, from every subject, and I try to do them in the morning, because it is the part of the day when you wake up, with no energy, still sleepy, and instead of going to the computer, I can pick up my books and do the works that I have to do. (Sometimes I just wake up after midday… and I need to do the tasks in the afternoon)

This week I made a list of the films that I want to watch during this quarantine, like: “It”, “Sonic – The Hedgehog”, “The guardians of the galaxy vol.2”, many horror films, among others.

I've also began climbing up my rank in League of Legends; for those who don´t know what  League of Legends is, it is an online 5v5 computer game whose main goal is to destroy the enemy nexus, every time you win a match you get points, and with these points you climb up your rank. I´m doing that with the company of some friends (because it is funnier to play with friends instead of playing alone)

Nothing else happened, I´m still doing my routines every day at home.

See you guys next week J Stay Safe, Stay Home.

Patrick


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diana Sousa Week 10

Melissa Pocepicky Week 10

Alexandra Rebelo Week 10