Rúben Matos Week 4

      Well, another week has gone by... And before you ask me, yes, one more time I made exactly the same thing as I did the past week! And this makes me wonder why I don't invest more in doing some new stuff? I really need to do it (even for a change in my weekly texts, because it's getting complicated).
      The classes are going well, I guess... I've been doing all the works, I study and that kind of stuff that I'd do in normal school days but, you know... I don't know if it is related but I really don't like online classes because... I think it's because I was used to normal lessons and to interacting more with the teachers and suddenly I don´t have this anymore and it is strange... Probably you didn't get anything but if you did, congratulations, you probably feel like me!
      But, hey! I've got good news: Finally, I went to the barber and I got my hair cut! It is really a great relief because... okay, it is just because I hate to have long hair.
      However, I have to admit that that corona situation is calming down and I'm really happy with that because I can't wait to hangout  with my friends again and basically make my normal life, but at the same time I get a bit worried because a second wave can happen if people aren't responsible.
     I think that's all for now, see you next week! Oh, and don't forget to use a mask, or you'll have to pay a fine.

     Rúben Matos



 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diana Sousa Week 10

Melissa Pocepicky Week 10

Alexandra Rebelo Week 10