Rui Fernandes Week 5

Hi everyone!

I started running in the morning and on Thursday and Friday I ran in the afternoon. I used to run every day but it was in the afternoon, I have been trying to draw again but I don't feel inspired and all the drawings are bad. Teachers have also filled our time with a lot of work.

It would be good if we could go to school at least once a week, maybe we still haven't realized it, but being out of school for so long makes us feel kind of vagabonds.

But maybe this quarantine is for us to reflect on what we've been doing and what we can do, but don't think too much because “A person who thinks all the time has nothing to think about except thoughts so, he loses touch with reality and lives in a world of illusions.”

And no, I haven’t become a poet.

Toodles!                                                       

Rui Fernandes 10ªA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diana Sousa Week 10

Alexandra Rebelo Week 10

Melissa Pocepicky Week 10