Hugo Calheiros Week 2

          Week #2
It’s the second week and basically I did the same things as in the first one. The only change was that this was the first week that I had online classes, and actually it was good to have classes and to be in contact with the teachers and my friends, but I’d rather be at school; it’s a lot more fun to have the classes at school because I’m in contact with my friends and with the teachers in the classroom, which the classes less boring, also in the break we have, I think, the best moments of our youth because we have our friends there.
Also in this week I turned 16 so it was a good week. However, I wanted to have a big party with my friends and my family and I couldn’t because of the virus, so this makes me angry because we are supposed to enjoy all our birthdays as we only turn that age once in life, but with this circumstances we can’t.
I truly hope that this virus situation gets better because I want to go outside and be with my friends and have a lot of fun with them and I also want to go fishing, because it’s one of my favorite hobbies.
We all can contribute to overcome this problem by staying home safe and having all the security measures.
So, stay home, stay safe.
Hugo Calheiros.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diana Sousa Week 10

Alexandra Rebelo Week 10

Rúben Matos Week 10