Rúben Matos Week 3


WEEK 3
Hi, again! Another week has gone by and again I did nothing different from last week. I mean, of course I’ve been doing things but it’s always the same. But who says quarantine will be funny? Yes, exactly, nobody. I’ve been feeling upset about staying at home so much time and I’m always complaining about that! But ok, I don’t want to cry more; I will relax and wait for the end of the quarantine, which is in… I don’t know.
And what are the things that I’ve been doing? Well, always the same: playing games, watching series, riding my bike and studying. The top four of the quarantine, which are going to continue till the last text of the quarantine. But the good news is that the corona cases are decreasing but I hope people will be responsible and stay at home, because me and everyone else really don’t want this life for a much longer time.
I think that’s all for now.
See you next week.

Rúben Matos


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diana Sousa Week 10

Melissa Pocepicky Week 10

Alexandra Rebelo Week 10