Cristiana Cruz Week 9

Hi!!

Two weeks left to finish the classes and in September I will attend the 11th grade.

But let's talk about this week, I finally left home in this quarantine and honestly I already knew that wearing a mask was not an easy task but it was much more difficult than I thought, I could hardly breathe and when I got home I had a huge headache. 

I don't know how I will get used to it in September, I need to practice more. 

One good thing this week was that now I have a new family member... a cat. He is young, small, all black and very cute… I just haven't decided his name yet... I thought about "Rony", because it remembers me of a Harry Potter character but I don't know... 

So, that was my week, hope you are all fine, see you next time…

Cristiana Cruz



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diana Sousa Week 10

Alexandra Rebelo Week 10

Alexandra Rebelo Weel 1