Alexandra Rebelo Week 9

Heyyy guys!

This week I went to Viseu shopping and felt very safe there!

There weren't many people, the stores were broader in terms of clothing layout, there was alcohol gel in all the stores and there was also a machine, like a food machine, where we put some coins in and chose masks or alcohol gel.

Now the stores are on sale so they must be fuller kk.

In the rest of the week I studied, I played the ukelele and I talked with my friends by social media. I’m almost on holiday and then I can meet my friends personally, I’m so excited, I really miss them :pp

I can’t believe that the next week is the last week of my 10th grade! It went by so quickly and with this virus situation I couldn’t even be in school...2020 is being a really strange year for all of us.

Saturday was the summer solstice, I love summer soooo much. This year is going to be different from the others, but I will do everything to make it an incredible summer.

And that’s it guys!

I hope that you’re all fine, see you next week!

xoxo

 Alexandra Rebelo










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Rebelo Week 10

Diana Sousa Week 10

Rúben Matos Week 10