André Oliveira Week 10

So, this week I had to do several tasks and I still had to worry and help prepare my brother's party that was on the 21st. It was cool and fun, despite the circumstances, and my godmother finally came here again. I was barely at home at the weekend and on Monday when I opened the mail on the computer I had almost 10 new mails and I was immediately stressed… I can't even celebrate my brother's birthday without having to worry about something, and still to make it all worse, a job that had been said to be for Wednesday, turned out to be delivered on Monday. The only thing that helped was the music, because it is incredible and I also like the way that it “affects” people.

André Oliveira

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Rebelo Week 10

Diana Sousa Week 10

Rúben Matos Week 10