Matilde Ladeira Week 10

We will be on holiday in a week!!!

We are so tired of this situation. I’m so confused! ... I don’t remember what I did this week, so I think it was the same routine.

I found a nest with three blackbirds. They were so cute and their mom and dad were always around, feeding them and flying to keep us away from the nest. They have already left but the nest is still there. I hope they will return next year.

I’ve been practising on my guitar. I like spending some time doing it because it amuses me.

This weekend my mother and I made a cake because it was my mother’s birthday. Then we spent her day with my grandparents and family. It was wonderful to be with them again.

Matilde Ladeira 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Rebelo Week 10

Diana Sousa Week 10

Rúben Matos Week 10