Melissa Pocepicky Week 10

Hiii guys!!! 😄

I hope everything is fine with you, because everything is fine with me. 😄🤞

As you may have noticed, today was the last day of school, I am very happy because today (26/06/2020) our summer vacation officially begins 😆🌞

As I said on the other post, this summer will be different, but that doesn't mean we won't like it as much as the other ones. 😊

I confess that, a few days ago, there was a beautiful sun and all, but that day is a dry period for a summer day, but that's it. 

On these summer holidays, I will study a lot because I barely had time to do it, as I was always on the computer, I did nothing but working for school, but I’ll only start on July 1st…  until there: maximum use. 

These online classes were a little different from normal, I can't say that I hated it, but I also can't say I loved it, but I tried to do my best to understand the contents and in the end I think it wasn't too bad. 

And…. As soon as I finish this last post, I will miss those who were always available to read our blog and have fun😊😀😀😄😄💕

Kiss😘😘

See you sometime in the future 🤗 

Melissa Pocepicky 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diana Sousa Week 10

Simão Sousa Week 10