Patrick Fraga Week 10

Dear Diary

This is my last week, writing these diary pages obviously, and my last school week. Finally after a long and hard year we finally reach the end, I’m happy about the results that I got during the whole year, I hope next year I could do the same because next year will be harder than this one.

Speaking about this week, basically I did the same things, I still need to finish a school work for this Thursday, and that will be the last one.

I’ve already made some plans for the beginning of this summer holidays: firstly I will climb my account in League of legends to a higher rank (I couldn’t do it due to the school tasks), then eventually a new game that I was waiting for since the beginning of 2020 will be launched.

About the Coronavirus, I hope the scientists will get the cure rapidly during this summer, and things won’t get worse due to the reopening of the stores and shopping centres, and I hope football will come back with games with fans.

I really enjoyed writing these texts about what I made during this quarantine and online classes and sharing them with everyone.

Happy summer holiday to everyone and always be  careful when you go outside.  Peace ;)

Patrick Fraga







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Rebelo Week 10

Diana Sousa Week 10

Rúben Matos Week 10