Rúben Matos Week 10

Hi, guys. 

So here I am another time for this last text for our blog #lifeinreverse. So, this week I made the last works that teachers had sent us and I made my self-evaluation for almost every subject, helped with the housework and, yes, it was pretty much that.

I’m glad that this is the last week of online school for this year because, as I said before, I don’t like it that much and I’d rather be in classroom lessons. But as things are going, I think that in September we’ll have lessons on Zoom again, but that is just my point of view.

And talking about the virus situation, things are going not so well because people, after all, can’t respect the rules and the cases are not decreasing as they should be, since  this is happening almost all over Europe. I can tell that the government is making all the efforts to stop the spreading of the virus in the country because they are making new rules to apply to Lisbon, the area where there are more registered cases per day. 

But the holidays are here and I hope that the virus goes away, so this summer holidays could be like the past ones, but I know that this is not going to happen, so me and everybody else should get used to living with the virus and following the right rules.

And now, talking about the fact that this is the last text from this quarantine blog, we made out 10 weekly texts from 17 April till today, 23 of June. In some past texts that I wrote I didn’t write too many interesting things but I really enjoyed making this project and I’m pretty sure that, in the future, these texts will help me remember my quarantine times, since I’ll keep them all. And for anyone reading this right now, I wish you happy holidays.

Rúben Matos



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diana Sousa Week 10

Alexandra Rebelo Week 10

Melissa Pocepicky Week 10