Simão Sousa Week 10

This is my last post…

Hello readers!

How are you? I hope that you are in good health, as I’ve been wishing since the first week.

This week I finished my school works and I’m happy for this because I was starting to get tired with a lot of work. My grades will be good, I think, but next year I need to work more to have better grades.

Besides school and the school works, I continue to train alone or with my brother that plays football too. I’ve started reading a book too. Its name is “Eragon” and I spend almost one hour per day reading.

On Wednesday it was Benfica’s match and I also followed it on TV with my family. My heart was almost  leaving my body because I was so stressed with the game because they needed to win… but that’s not so important here.

Finally, I want to thank you for keeping up with our work here on the blog for ten continuous weeks. This experience was very nice and I had fun and  improved my writing skills in English. For the last ten weeks my teacher has corrected a lot of texts too and me and Rubén, we uploaded them to our blog. Thank you all and enjoy your summer holidays, but don’t forget to work sometimes!

Goodbye! 

Simão Sousa 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diana Sousa Week 10

Alexandra Rebelo Week 10

Melissa Pocepicky Week 10