Cristiana Cruz Week 2

Another week has gone by!  This week classes started and the work began. It is a completely different experience. If, on the one hand, I don't have to wake up so early and take the bus, which is something I don't like so much, because the way to school is very long, I have to take two means of transport and stay about 40 minutes inside a bus; on the other hand, it is more difficult to spend so much time in front of a screen, which causes me headaches sometimes.
But, as I can’t hang out socially, I still watch TV, see videos on YouTube, and take a walk once in a while. I think that living in a village is a good thing because I can go outside and breathe some fresh air, but I miss my friends and my family, I miss the things that we used to do together and what I miss the most is the sense of freedom.
By the way, today is the 25th April, a national holiday, but it seems like any other ordinary day and it's ironic to celebrate freedom without feeling it.
Hoping for better days, see you next week!
Cristiana Cruz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Melissa Pocepicky Week 10

Simão Sousa Week 10

Diana Sousa Week 10