Matilde Ladeira Week 2

April 25th 2020
This week I had classes online. Using the computer all the time is very tiring… However, having classes like this has some advantages, for example, I can go to sleep and get up later than usual because classes start later than at school. On the other hand, there are some disadvantages, such as having to speak. Teachers call out all our names to make us participate and it is very hard doing it as I’m very shy.
I finished the puzzle I’ve started during Easter holidays and I started doing a new one but a bit smaller. I studied a little bit more. One of these days I made lunch and it was really very tasty. I continue doing my walks in the forest with my parents, which is really very relaxing and a way of getting away from school.                                                          
Matilde Ladeira




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diana Sousa Week 10

Melissa Pocepicky Week 10

Alexandra Rebelo Week 10