Margarida Rodrigues Week 2

Between last week and this week, almost nothing has changed. We all remain at home without being able to be personally with those we like the most. Despite being at home, work continues. Online classes, jobs to do and many other things! But of course there was always time for everything, during this week I watched several films but the one I liked the most was “Miracles of heaven”. It’s a great movie.
In addition to watching movies, series and studying, I managed to go for a walk with my mother and it was one of the best moments of my week.
We have been quarantined for 41 days and it hasn’t been easy, but we are all strong and together we will make it! Just believe.
Margarida Rodrigues

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diana Sousa Week 10

Melissa Pocepicky Week 10

Alexandra Rebelo Week 10