Matilde Ladeira Week 3

Eight weeks! We are still in social distancing…
I did the same things… I had classes online, did my schoolwork, helped my parents, played with my cat… Well, some of the things I did were actually different!  I cleaned the house while listening to music and I realised that I had much more fun and I did much more exercise than going for a walk!
When I was helping my father in the garden, I had a nice experience with the mud… I buried my foot in it and it was strange!
I watched some new films and one of them was so interesting that I used it to do a schoolwork for Religious Education.
I miss talking face to face with my family and friends!                  
Matilde Ladeira



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diana Sousa Week 10

Melissa Pocepicky Week 10

Alexandra Rebelo Week 10