Rodrigo Ferreira Week 1


Every day I get up at 8 am, then I have breakfast; after this I do some exercise because it is important to keep healthy. At 9:30 am  I start the video lessons, then at midday I have lunch ,in the afternoon I study ,do the homework and I do some research work .
This month I stayed at home every day all day, I did physical exercise, I played video games, watched series and films with my family, and I studied a little.
I am worried about this pandemic because this virus is too dangerous.
My worst fear is that my grandparents  contract the virus, but I think everything will be fine if we all stay at home .
I am looking forward to being able to play football with my teammates again, I really miss my training and my friends.
I want this pandemic to end.
Rodrigo Ferreira

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diana Sousa Week 10

Alexandra Rebelo Week 10

Melissa Pocepicky Week 10