Cristiana Cruz Week 3

Hey there,
One more week has gone by and here I am to tell you about what I have been doing. This week started in a different way because I didn’t have internet at home, so I didn't attend my classes on Monday. Now I start noticing that I have much more work to do, that’s why I try to keep on schedule so I don't stay behind on my tasks.
Besides, I have been listening to a lot of music, that’s one of my favorite pastimes, I also watch TV but a lot less than before, basically only at night, because during the day I have classes and work to do. This week the weather didn´t help either because it was raining almost every day and I didn´t have the chance to go out for a walk as I usually do.
Sadly, I feel that the weeks are similar to each other, we don’t have so many different things to do… but it’s important to try to change within our limits.
That's it for now, see you next week.                                              
Cristiana Cruz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diana Sousa Week 10

Alexandra Rebelo Week 10

Melissa Pocepicky Week 10