Alexandra Rebelo Week 4


      Heyy guys!
I’m in the last season of Peaky Blinders!! I hate ending series because then I feel empty somehow.
This week I had so much work to do for school... that made me wish for summer even more.
Summer is my favorite season, I love going to the beach, going out with my friends, going to parties... I just really love summer, but I know that this year it’s going to be different and that makes me feel sad because time is passing too fast and I want to enjoy every moment of my adolescence.
This week I also watched “Mamma Mia” 1 and 2 because I love these movies SO MUCH, the soundtrack is so good!! You should watch them ,too :))
I think that’s all, keep safe, xoxo.
Alexandra Rebelo




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Melissa Pocepicky Week 10

Diana Sousa Week 10

Simão Sousa Week 10