Maddalena Week 1

Hi!

I’m Maddalena, a twelve-year-old girl. I live in Italy in a small village,  called Campagnatico.

I attend the second year of the junior secondary school “Federigo tozzi” in Paganico. In this period of quarantine,  I usually get up at 8 o’clock, because I have video lessons on the computer. After that, I have breakfast and I help my mum to clean the house and tidy my room.

At one o'clock I have lunch, then I relax on the sofa. At 3 o’clock I start my homework or I cook.  I sometimes go for a walk with my dog.

In the evening I have dinner and then I watch a film or I play with my family.

However, I can't help thinking that I miss my normal life: going to school , going out with my boyfriend and my friends and practising my sport,  staying with my grandma and grandpa.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Melissa Pocepicky Week 10

Diana Sousa Week 10

Simão Sousa Week 10