Melissa Pocepicky Week 3

Hiii again!!!
I hope all is well with you!!
Well, another week at home without seeing my friends face to face.
This week was not much different from the other, I continued to do the work requested by the teachers online, helping my mom clean the house, make the dinner, take my dogs for a walk, among other basic things. But the best thing that happened this week was that I met my cousin Alexandra Rebelo almost face to face 🤣🤣🤣 YES, YOU READ WELL, ALMOST FACE TO FACE 🤣🤣🤣👊👊💪, but to recap Xana had an idea because, as we are neighbors, Xana could see my balcony from her house and so now we can see each other from each other's balcony 😂😂😂 You can’t just imagine how our first meeting was: it was so magical to be able to see someone who, in this case, is family and the best part was that Xana played ukelele🎸🎸 for me, it was very cute and funny👏💕💕💕.
Well, this was my week, so I hope to see you on the next post 💪💪
KISS AND KEEP SAFE💯👌🌈.
Melissa Pocepicky 💕        

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diana Sousa Week 10

Alexandra Rebelo Week 10

Melissa Pocepicky Week 10