Margarida Rodrigues Week 4


Hello!
We have been quarantined for 56 days now. Right now more people are seen on the street and we are learning to deal with the virus in the best way.
During this week I was at home studying, cleaning the house and other things.
On Saturday afternoon I went out to deliver masks from house to house, with several people who came together to make this act of solidarity. We walked for miles and hours with masks and gloves to protect ourselves and the others. At first, when we approached the people, they just came to the window, a bit afraid, but of course we understood that. Whenever people didn't open the door, we would leave the masks in the mailbox.
We talked to all kinds of people, from the youngest to the elderly and everyone was afraid of what is happening. However, we can see the smile on people's face when seeing this gesture by the community. To be honest I felt good! I could have denied it for fear of getting the virus but it was for a greater good and I am proud of it.
I hope all this goes by quickly.
Stay safe!
Margarida Rodrigues






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Melissa Pocepicky Week 10

Diana Sousa Week 10

Simão Sousa Week 10