Margarida Rodrigues Week 5

Hello!

So, this week Ididn't do much. I have been very busy doing school work and having video lessons. To distract myself I have taken a few walks and, you know me well, at the end of the day to relax.

My mother, as a teacher, returned to school to work, now it is a little strange that she is not at home (besides the fact that I have more work ...). As she went to work I have to cook lunch, clean up the kitchen, wash the clothes and stuff.

This week I also went to see my grandparents ... I haven't seen them in 3 months. There were a lot of emotions, I was full of homesickness, I wish I could have kissed them but I couldn't, so we just said "hello" at a distance. They were really happy and if they are happy, I am happy.

See you next week!

Margarida Rodrigues 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diana Sousa Week 10

Alexandra Rebelo Week 10

Melissa Pocepicky Week 10