Patrick Fraga Week 5

Week #5

Dear diary

This week, instead of talking about what new happened (almost nothing) I´m going to describe a whole day of mine.

During the week, I wake up between 8:30 and 9:10 am, and I have my first online lesson. After the first lesson, I go eat something because when I wake up I have zero hunger and after the first lesson I already have some. Depending on the day I have sometimes 2 or 3 lessons, sometimes I have lessons in the evening. Between the lessons, me and my friends, we play something together until the next lesson starts. After school I study a little bit and do the works that the teachers assign us. At night, I usually have dinner at 9 pm, and then I spend the rest of the time playing and having fun with my friends until I go to sleep, I fall asleep at around 1am.

This is usually my day-a-day. At the weekend I either study or I play, except in the late afternoon, when I go play some football outside my house (inside my house, outside the door :))

Nothing really happened since the last time, about coronavirus, always at home.

Stay home, stay safe.

          Patrick Fraga

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diana Sousa Week 10

Alexandra Rebelo Week 10

Melissa Pocepicky Week 10