Rúben Matos Week 5

Well, another week passed. I can already  feel the pain of being at home for too much time. I wake up everyday like: nice, another day doing the same… And when I lay in my bed, I can tell that what I said when I woke up was true. But wait, do you think that for the past 4 weeks I did the same thing everyday?? Damn, you are so… right…!! Yes, sadly it is the truth. However,  this week I did something different, I started to ride my bike more often and doing long routes. Also, this week I helped my parents with things, like painting and cleaning and, well, I think it was all.

I remember that Iwrote in the other text that I would start doing new things but what did I do? Anything but that. What happened was that teachers decided to send us a lot of work and of course I have to do it and roughly I have no much time to do anything else. I am tired of being closed at this office working and working, seeing the hot sun outside and I can not enjoy it… I think it is just with me because I don't even like playing computer game,s so I shouldn’t be used to this.

Also, I can feel we are almost in June and these are some good news. I can’t wait to stay more days at home doing something that of course isn’t studying, without my friends that usually come back in summer and not going to the pool. Damn 2020, you are such a friend…

Rúben Matos

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diana Sousa Week 10

Alexandra Rebelo Week 10

Melissa Pocepicky Week 10