Simão Sousa Week 5

Hello friends!

How was this week for you? For me, it was a little tiring, but I’ll talk about this later. 

So, this week, besides training, I’ve watched a film with my parents and my brother… “Buongiorno principessa”… I think that now you know what film I saw. Of Course! “Life is Beautiful”! Me and my father couldn't stop laughing… it was incredible! But, at the end, the film was more difficult to see because of war and I noticed I was wondering how that was previously… I really liked the film and I recommend it, just like I recommended “The gods much be crazy”… If you watch it with your family, you will see that you will laugh a lot. But don’t let your mother fall sleep because my mother slept ALMOST THE ENTIRE film and just woke up in the end. So, she lost the best part.

On Sunday I was riding my bike with my family and they almost took me out of the district! I was riding a bike for two hours and, course, on Monday I couldn't get out of bed… But the best was that the first class was physical education and I just wanted to go back to my bed. I rode my bike for almost 21 km, but on that moment, I wasn’t tired and this was what I thought it would be the next days…  I was wrong, as expected.

Before riding my bike, I ate monkfish rice but for don't feel jealous because of food, my father baked another pie and this time it went wrong, it wasn't very good. But I think there are ups and downs. So, I believe that the next pie will be the best that I’ve already eaten.

What I have to say about my fifth week is that it was so good and if all my weeks were like this one, I wouldn’t care … 

I hope that you keep on safe and happy with your family! 

See you soon, friends!

Simão Sousa








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diana Sousa Week 10

Alexandra Rebelo Week 10

Melissa Pocepicky Week 10