Rúben Matos Week 2


Stuck at home, day 42.
So, this week, I don't have many more things to add compared to last week. But I have a feeling about having online lessons: I feel that teachers are assigning us more work now that we are at home than they did when we had normal classes. It’s just a feeling, I don’t know if it really is but probably I will get used to this over the the time.
So, if the last week I said that I studied a bit, this week was very different: I have already started paying more attention to books than doing anything else. But I didn’t stop playing games and watching series and that kind of things because, after all, we are at home and we need to do something. I also wake up much earlier than before, like at forty-five past eight or something like that. I am also desperate to go to a hairdresser because my hair is just so big and I hate it so much.
It looks like we are living a war because we can’t go outside and hangout with people but, on the other hand, we are living kind in a paradise because the way we have to control the virus is literally staying on the sofa and doing nothing. But honestly, I’ve had enough of that and I just want to live a normal life without the virus, but it seems that that day won’t come, since the cure hasn’t been discovered yet.
I think it’s all. Let’s see if things will be different next week.
Rúben Matos

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diana Sousa Week 10

Melissa Pocepicky Week 10

Alexandra Rebelo Week 10